What is does it mean to exclude a transaction:
Do you have a transfer of money you want to remove from your expense for the period or maybe you borrowed money to a friend that should not be included as part of your expenses. These are just two examples of where you would exclude a transaction from your spend.
Once I exclude a transaction what will happen?
- That transaction will stop being tracked as part of your spend
- Do not worry you will still be able to see this transaction in 'Expenses' under the 'Excluded' category
- You can 'Include' the transaction at any time by sliding the bar to the left and selecting include
*picture of excluded
When should you use exclude a transaction?
- When you are transferring money between accounts (credit card payment received/withdrawal to credit card)
- When you have an expense you do not want to track (for example a transaction for a bond on a place)
- A big off one expense (like buying a car)
How to exclude a transaction?
- View your transactions and select which one you need to exclude
- Slide the bar across to the left and select 'Exclude'